Based in Paris, France
10 March, 2016
Dungeon Monsters is a first-person dungeon crawler RPG, the first of its kind on mobile. To rescue the Kingdom from the evil Lord De Struck Shun, the player must complete a series of dungeons in a limited number of steps. Each dungeon is filled with nasty monsters, teleporters, doors unlocked with special keys and tons of items to loot: new units, gold, summoning crystals, XP, health, etc. To help him in battle, the player must form a team of 4 units chosen among 400 different creatures to collect and evolve.
Philippe developped his first game at age 7. It was called Light Lords, and it was... a dungeon crawler. Fast track to 2014, Philippe set out to imagine what a Western adventure game would look like on mobile, and decided that a dungeon crawler with quick, pick-up-and-play one handed controls might just work. By discussing with Nicolas, the pair set out to build a card-colllection framework around the dungeon crawler gameplay, and voilà! Dungeon Monsters was born.
- The rebirth of the dungeon crawler! First-person 3D gameplay never seen on mobile
- Get to the portal before your torch flame runs out
- Come up with clever battle strategies to defeat hordes of nasty monsters
- Use the top map to explore every corner and stash some serious loot, but don't forget to collect the exit key
- Collect, evolve and lead your team of mighty heroes
- Will you rescue the Kingdom, defeat the evil Lord De Struck Shun and finally unravel your mysterious past? Only your courage holds the answer
Dungeon Monsters Official Trailer YouTube
TouchGameplay Livestream YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Dungeon Monsters. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for best mobile/tablet game" Game Connection Development Awards, San Francisco, 13 March, 2016
- "Nomination for best story/storytelling" Game Connection Development Awards, San Francisco, 13 March, 2016
- "Nomination for best hardcore game" Game Connection Development Awards, San Francisco, 13 March, 2016
- "Nomination for best indie game" Game Connection Development Awards, San Francisco, 13 March, 2016
- "[A] reborn dungeon crawler; reinvented for one-handed portrait gaming and the pick-up-and-play gameplay demanded on mobile."
- Jon Jordan, pocketgamer.biz
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Dungeon Monsters on Google Play
Download here: play.google.com.
Dungeon Monsters on iOS
Download here: itunes.apple.com.
About Mana Cube
Mana Cube is an independent game studio based in Paris, France. We create awesome adventure games for mobile platforms. Mana Cube was founded by Philippe Desgranges and Nicolas Godement-Berline, formerly founders of Kobojo and gumi Europe. Why the name "Mana Cube"? We believe everybody wants to have an adventure. This simple, powerful claim is what Mana Cube is about: a little bit of magic that you can take anywhere with you.
More information on Mana Cube, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungeon Monsters Credits
CEO, programmer, game designer
Ridha El Bekri, Damien Jeanmaire, Joaquim Renard
Kevin Foubert, Léo Lesêtre
Cassandra El Mhaia, Christophe Famaro, Antonio Neves, Marina Tsuzuki